Mod Released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mod Released

You've been asking for it, but I am finding it hard to complete it while I have other work. So I have put up a site where you can download it. It is playable, it is mostly done, but there are a few tiny things that don't look right, they are almost impossible to find at this point so don't be afraid to use the mod.

Last edited by FrostyBoy; September 24, 2002, 21:17.
    be free

By the way, the site offers limited bandwidth, so if you don't get through, try again tomorrow.
    be free

Comment

Oh and if you click on the 2nd thumbnail, you'll see how the tree's work. Some of you are not going to like it. However I made sure this time that the tree's are the same size as Firaxis's. And you should have no problem in knowing what terrain the tree's are on. Dark Tree's: Tundra, Medium Green: Grassland, Orange/Yellow/Green: Plains.
      be free

Comment

Sweet.
        Seemingly Benign
        Download Watercolor Terrain - New Conquests Watercolor Terrain

Comment

Nice work Snoopy!

Comment

This was uploaded at CivFanatics and can be downloaded any time, look for a thread with the same name in the creation forum.
            Was gone for two years, I'm back now.
            in a 3D world is there a difference between these: b d q p | / - \
            3D Unit tutorial
            My units: MechWalker,Rocket soldier,Hover Tank,Crawler,Hover Copter

Comment

Great work, I just love your graphics

Comment

I dont know if this is the right place to ask, but how can i add a pic next to my username?

Comment

Click on control pannel at the top of the screen then click edit options and go to the botom of the page and click change avatar.
                  I think you may need 10 posts to have one though, you need 500 to have a custom one.
                  Was gone for two years, I'm back now.
                  in a 3D world is there a difference between these: b d q p | / - \
                  3D Unit tutorial
                  My units: MechWalker,Rocket soldier,Hover Tank,Crawler,Hover Copter

Comment

Thx a lot pal

I just need 49x post then

Comment

Snoopy,

You have some talent. If you aren't already doing graphics for a living, you should send some samples to the other games design shops.

I can't wait to see how they will look in the next game I start.

D.
                      "Not the cry, but the flight of the wild duck,
                      leads the flock to fly and follow"

- Chinese Proverb

Comment

I don't know how you do it Snoops, but you keep improving on your already exceptional work.

Well done!

BTW, why are Firaxis 'afraid of' your graphics?
                        If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

I finally got the download and it was worth the wait. Awesome! You should post it here so more people can enjoy it sooner.

Comment

Very good work, Sn00py, like all graphic mods of you. But I have a little Q: While I like all other details in this mod, I'd like to preserve the old rivers (from your mod around April/May). What file(s) do I have to replace?

Comment

deltaRivers.pcx, mtnRivers.pcx and waterfalls

Update 1 is over at Civfanatics.

I always have trouble with files on Apolyton. Have to wait for MarkG or someone to sort it out. Or maybe its best for Apolyton to wait for the final release.
                              be free

Comment

Working...
                              X