Having a Wonder Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having a Wonder Problem

I am a modder and have sucessfully added many wonders until now. For some odd reason my game has crashed for every wonder/smwonder after the 180th city improvement. The error I get is the one a get when something is wrong with the Wonder Splash, but I can't find anything wrong. My pedia icons and pcx. names are the same but for some reason it still crashes. Has someone else also had this problem and can anyone help me?
    Duddha: I will return...
    Arnelos: ... and the civilizied world shudders ...
    "I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. That, or Duder. His Dudeness. Or El Duderino, if, you know, you're not into the whole brevity thing..."
    Free California!

I know there was an upper limit, but I thought it was 256 (?). Maybe you discovered a bug because no one has added so many before?

Are you sure the names are exactly the same? No extra spaces? I have noticed that before in my mod attempts. One little impossible to notice extra space.

Comment

Also make sure the number showing in the pediaicons list corresponds exactly to the position in the bic file. For example if your wonder is actually 179 in the list, but it reads 180 in the pediaicons, the game will crash.

Comment

counting is the only thing I haven't done yet. On man, here I go 1..2..3...4....5...6.....
        "I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. That, or Duder. His Dudeness. Or El Duderino, if, you know, you're not into the whole brevity thing..."
        Free California!

Comment

Originally posted by Duddha
          counting is the only thing I haven't done yet. On man, here I go 1..2..3...4....5...6.....
          Well I certainly wish you luck! If it's not exact, you're screwed!

Comment

Well, i've fixed my problem. It turns out some of the pcx. files were faulty. I'd wish more people tested their material before posting it.
            Free California!

Comment

Working...
            X