Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

C3MT Icon Creation Contest; Won by Level!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C3MT Icon Creation Contest; Won by Level!

Now my Civ3MultiTool has existed under various names for almost a year (first comply was October 31 2001 when Copy Unit was created and posted here).

It's still 48 days to the birthday, and during that time this contest will take place.

The contest is to create an icon for Civ3MultiTool.

Rules:
    The icon shall be created in at least 32x32 and 16x16 resolutions. (Other resolutions are allowed to include in the ico file)
    It shall have a 4 bit (16 colors) version. 8 bit (256 colors) formats are allowed if necessary for the look of the icon. (The look is based on the 8 (if exist otherwise 4 bit) bit 32x32 image and the 4 bit 16x16 image (it must be recognizable at least).)

Last Submission day is Thursday October 17.

By submitting an entry you accept that it might be used as icon of Civ3MultiTool by nothing else then the honoring of you in the readme file under credits (and maybe get your name in the about boxes). You also ensure that the icon is your original work, and you have the right to grant the use of it to someone else.

You will still have the rights to the icon, and no changes will be made to it.

The submission shall be made in two posts in this thread. One post containing a zip with the icon as an ico file. and one with an image in gif, jpg or png format showing the different formats of the icon included in the file ordered from left to right by size, (largest to the left), and from top to bottom by number of colors (most colors at top).

A first sort will then be done by me selecting the best icons and then a poll will be posted to determine the final winner.

So don't wait, start your icon creation now.
    Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

We now have a prize!

The winner will now not only get his name in the readme, but also get a 10% discount at the Apolyton store for a single order.

Thanks to Markos for offering this.

Comment

Hmm do we get to marry one of your daughters? And form a millitary alliance against non-apolyon sites?

Oh no.. thats Monarchies i'm thinking of.

Good luck with the editor application.

Comment

Different formats?
        What if u only have one?
        Here is my icon Sorry if it it really sucks... I was just sitting here, doing nothing, then i remembered about this "icon tournament" so i decided to make an icon, eventhough i dont even know how to
        Attached Files

Comment

.ico
          Attached Files

Comment

All three sizes 16 color only.
            Attached Files
            Was gone for two years, I'm back now.
            in a 3D world is there a difference between these: b d q p | / - \
            3D Unit tutorial
            My units: MechWalker,Rocket soldier,Hover Tank,Crawler,Hover Copter

Comment

I made the C3MT icon but had to wait to use the internet so I decided to make an Icon for each part of C3MT.
              Attached Files
              Was gone for two years, I'm back now.
              in a 3D world is there a difference between these: b d q p | / - \
              3D Unit tutorial
              My units: MechWalker,Rocket soldier,Hover Tank,Crawler,Hover Copter

Comment

More entries are allowed.

Comment

I don't know if a poll is neceded, as only one entry follows the ruler about 16x16 and 32x32. But I'll wait a few more days and see if any late submission comes before declaring the winner.

Comment

Level has been selected the winner by submitting the only valid entry (which really deserves the prize)

Email Markos to arrange your order.

Comment

Working...
                    X