Cd Problems..Plz help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cd Problems..Plz help

Ok, I know I risk getting banned by some new moderator looking for his first easy kill, but I need a 'crack'. Or so they say, because my CD is trash, it fell on the floor and my chair rolled over it, but by then it already had one crack in it..Don't laugh, it is't funny !!

What do I need to do, how, where and what? I need help, I payed 40 dollars for this game, I should have my legal rights to a crack if I so desired it. Or a new CD, but I don't wanna wait two weeks for a new CD, I need my Civ Fix NOW!!
    "Its tough having your own, unique Ideals...everyone around you thinks you should have only their, society's ideals..."

why come here? why not just do a search on google? that's what i did...
    Up the Irons!
    Rogue CivIII FAQ!
    Odysseus and the March of Time
    I think holding hands can be more erotic than 'slamming it in the ass' - Pekka, thinking that he's messed up

Comment

Google?

I'v never used google before..but, theres always a first time for everything..
      "Its tough having your own, unique Ideals...everyone around you thinks you should have only their, society's ideals..."

Comment

You could always try contacting Infogrames as well. They might be able to provide you with a replacement disk, for a slight fee. At least you wouldn't have to buy the game all over again.

Comment

Working...
        X