GRAPHIC: Shielded Population Heads v2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GRAPHIC: Shielded Population Heads v2.0

Because I got tired of my old ones, I've decided to create a new, easier to see batch of Population heads for Civ III. Version 2 features smily icons I made for my website put into "Civ III" colors and added to the popHeads.pcx file.

I hope you all enjoy this new addition/upgrade.
    Version 1 had 1037 downloads, I believe (just for record keeping).
    Attached Files
    ··Rick·Pierce··
    AlturasForums.Com
    Alturas v2.5 now open!

I got a screen shot of the sheilds, so here ya go.
    Attached Files
    ··Rick·Pierce··
    AlturasForums.Com
    Alturas v2.5 now open!

Comment

You should have updated your old theread.

It now remains in creation for archive purpose. The Dir entry will be updated accordingly.
      Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Directory updated: http://apolyton.net/dir/index.php?si...ts=3746&cat=47
        Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

lol, those are cool man!

Comment

Really helpful, and even better than version 1!
            "As far as general advice on mod-making: Go slow as far as adding new things to the game until you have the basic game all smoothed out ... Make sure the things you change are really imbalances and not just something that doesn't fit with your particular style of play." - WesW

Comment

Awesome- great job
              I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Very nice indeed

I'm having a hard time identifying the Entertainers, Taxcollecter and Sciencetists as well. Could you put some symbols on those as well, for example the corresponding Happiness, Gold and Luxury signs from Civ?

Comment

I dunno how could have I played without those before
                  I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Could someone please post the file again? The one in the first post somehow got corrupted.

Thanks!

Comment

Any chance of an update for Conquests? (How am I supposed to play Civ3 without this mod?)
                      "As far as general advice on mod-making: Go slow as far as adding new things to the game until you have the basic game all smoothed out ... Make sure the things you change are really imbalances and not just something that doesn't fit with your particular style of play." - WesW

Comment

That is something that should have been improved in C3C. I have had many problems with telling if they are frowning or not.

Comment

You're not the only one, I can't believe they didn't put this in vanilla C3C.

Great work
                          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

I m looking forward to a Conquests update.

Comment

I would think you can use this one for C3C.

(I do albeit a slightly different one, sorry Rickk Maybe it is one of your previous versions )
                              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                              Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Working...
                              X