Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SCENARIO: The Ultimate Ultima X Scenario

Hi civers!

I have created a scenario based on the popular CRPG series Ultima (Medieval setting). Super challenging, not for the faint-hearted! Scenario designed for military strategist wanna-be who knows how to fight when you're outnumbered and surrounded. You have to defend your strategic resources too. Detail map of the Britannia with accurate locations sourced from Ultima 5-9 maps.

Excerpt from Intro:-
    In the land of Britannia, Lord British lost hold of his kingdom with breakway of the other seven city states now ruled by independent warlords who were once friends of Lord British himself. Forces or cities still loyal to you are now isolated in hostile teritory and may not hold for long. With news of the arrival of the hero of Britannia, the Avatar, the rebelions states has begin marching towards Britain, the capital of Britannia for an pre-emptive strike. With the help of the mighty Avatar and his companion Iolo, help Lord British reclaim his entire kingdom!

Scenario detail:
    Savegame file (Deity) v1.29
    9 Civilisations (The eight civs representing the eight virtues+rogue pirates)
    Zip file contains .SAV file and readme.txt.

Used original units in the game, enough special units in-game to go around. Tech cost x10 to retain medieval era. Enjoy! Comments welcome.

- General Maximus
    Attached Files
    Heroes only rise from the ashes of destruction.

Thumbnail for the Ultima scenario.

Playing around the 100th turn now, with 6 six armies!

The elite riders tend to spawn great leaders! Never have I got so many leaders from a game.
    The AI is vicious and has little regard of peace treaties, need to really make them happy to prevent them from attacking you.
    This scenario got 5-stars on CTP2 version, so I am confident it will be even "better" in the Civ3 version partly due to the agressive AI which I just love!
    Attached Files
    Heroes only rise from the ashes of destruction.

Comment

Working...
    X