I can't add new tech! Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't add new tech! Help!

When I added new tech, and I want to discover it in game, it's appear this message:
    "Missing entry in PediaIcons.txt _LARGE"
    What I must do?

you'll get a better response in the Creation Forum, but it sounds like you've not added any civlopedia icons for it. So when you go to the tech tree to change research to that tech, the game can't find the cons (coz there aren't any) and the game crashes
    Up the Irons!
    Rogue CivIII FAQ!
    Odysseus and the March of Time
    I think holding hands can be more erotic than 'slamming it in the ass' - Pekka, thinking that he's messed up

Comment

I have added icons in pediaIcons.txt and description in civilopedia.txt and game is still crashing.

Comment

but you do actually have icons, yeah? I don't think it's enough to reuse one icon - perhaps you should copy it.
        Up the Irons!
        Rogue CivIII FAQ!
        I think holding hands can be more erotic than 'slamming it in the ass' - Pekka, thinking that he's messed up

Comment

I'm using an icon from Horsebackraiding.

Comment

but are using one icon for two techs?
            Up the Irons!
            Rogue CivIII FAQ!

Comment

Yes, but I found bug in one of tech entrys in PediaIcons.txt, I fixed it and now it works.
              Thanks for help.

Comment

Working...
              X