UNIT: Crossbowmen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UNIT: Crossbowmen

Its finaly ready. . The crossbowmen is ready for download. I hope you enjoy using it in your CivIII Games .
    Attached Files
    "All your base are belong to us" -Cats | "You don't leave an enemy at your back. Not if you like living." - Mara Jade | "You know the first rule in combat? ...shoot them before they shoot you." - Faye Valentine

Required Sounds

Here are the required sounds for the unit
    Attached Files
    "All your base are belong to us" -Cats | "You don't leave an enemy at your back. Not if you like living." - Mara Jade | "You know the first rule in combat? ...shoot them before they shoot you." - Faye Valentine

Comment

Preview

..and the preview .
      Attached Files

Comment

I never use sounds. But I downloaded the image and will replace the archer image in the appropriate folder.

I created crossbowmen months ago, while making Longbowmen the English UU.

Comment

Originally posted by Coracle
          I created crossbowmen months ago, while making Longbowmen the English UU.
          That's what I did also. I made the Man-O-War available to everyone (the Ship of the Line wasn't unique to England/Britain... ).

Comment

What should the stats be?
            Try my Lord of the Rings MAP out: Lands of Middle Earth v2 NEWS: Now It's a flat map, optimized for Conquests

The new iPod nano: nano

Comment

It deoends, what tech are you making it come with?

Comment

Working...
              X