The Crossbowmen and Scorpian(Ballista) Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Crossbowmen and Scorpian(Ballista) Project

Here are two units I am working on . The Crosbowmen and the Heavy Scorpian from the AoK game. Here are the Previews. I have not started on the Heavy Scorpian but I am quickly compleating the Crosbowmen .
    Attached Files
    "All your base are belong to us" -Cats | "You don't leave an enemy at your back. Not if you like living." - Mara Jade | "You know the first rule in combat? ...shoot them before they shoot you." - Faye Valentine

Crossbowmen Prievew

Here is the Run Preview of the Crossbowmen.
    Attached Files
    "All your base are belong to us" -Cats | "You don't leave an enemy at your back. Not if you like living." - Mara Jade | "You know the first rule in combat? ...shoot them before they shoot you." - Faye Valentine

Comment

Looks very good. When do you think it will be finished?
      For your photo needs:
      http://www.canstockphoto.com?r=146

Sell your photos

Comment

Excellent work Civfan01!

Looking forward to downloading this unit.

The price of greatness is responsibility.
        -- Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

How about a Trebuchet?

Comment

there's already one at civfanatics
            Up the Irons!
            Rogue CivIII FAQ!
            Odysseus and the March of Time
            I think holding hands can be more erotic than 'slamming it in the ass' - Pekka, thinking that he's messed up

Comment

Thanks, I'll go check it out.

Comment

Crossbowmen Ready

The Crossbowmen unit is ready. You can Download him at The Unit: Crossbowmen Forum. Next, The Scorpian(Ballista) Unit .

Comment

Ballista Project

The Ballista Project has started . The Ballista is bacicly a large Crossbow ued as a artillery piece. I chose to use the Heavy Scorpian from the AoK since the structure looked like it can handle launching thoes oversized arrows .
                  Attached Files

Comment

Hmmm...these graphics are strangely farmiliar...AOE2 anyone? I'm not trying to bust your chops, it's better than anything I could do. Keep up the good work.
                    What's my signature going to be when I become a Warlord? Guess and Win!
                    I've got the body of a GOD. So what if it's Buddha? ~Cheiftain
                    There are only 3 types of people in this world; the ones that can count, and the ones that can't. ~Settler

Comment

The Ballista unit is ready for download here

Comment

Working...
                      X