Missing Music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing Music

Not really a serious problem, but just something I'm curious about. While playing the game recently, I had the music enabled during the modern era, and I noticed that there's no diplomacy music for the Mediterranean civs in the Industrial/Modern ages. So, I checked the directory where the music is stored (C:\Program Files\Infogrames Interactive\Civilization III\Sounds\Diplomusic by default), and sure enough, the music I was looking for wasn't there. It typically follows this pattern:

Dip{Culture}EarlyPeace
    Dip{Culture}EarlyWar
    Dip{Culture}LatePeace
    Dip{Culture}LateWar

Culture is one of the five cultural groups: AS (Asian), EC (European, changed to Eu in the late eras for some reason), GR (Mediterranean), ME (Middle Eastern), and NA (North American). I checked, and the there were no files named DipGRLatePeace or DipGRLateWar. I just wanted to know if anyone else was missing these files. If not, could someone attach them or send them to edrix99@hotmail.com? Thanks.

I never noticed this before, but I don't have these files as well. Seems like they don't exist. Put in your own music or copy and rename one of the other mp3s if you want to.

Comment

Working...
    X