SCENARIO: Rise of Rome (from Civ2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SCENARIO: Rise of Rome (from Civ2)

Not a whole lot to say here. I made this a little while ago, but have only really polished it recently. It's basically the same as the scenario that came with Civ2 (same map, cities, improvements and unit placement) but I've made a few changes, mostly to take advantage of the new options in Civ3.
    Anyway, try it out, I find it to be a pretty fun scenario.

-Andrew
    Attached Files
    You sunk my Scrableship!

what is the legionary.ini in the zip for? i can see the other units (swordsmen, heavy cav, celtic sword, barb) but not sure what you intended with the legionary.ini ...

going to try it soon, but a quick question, was heavy cavalry used during roman era?

Comment

Sorry about that. Just put the legionary.ini in the Legionary folder. It will overwrite the old one, but all it does is provide some animation and sound for when the Legionary is buidling roads or forts. It won't hurt the regular Legionary.

I'm not sure about the end of the game, I was just adding some stuff there to make the end worthwhile and so you wouldn't lose some options (like drafting, etc.). The Heavy Cavalry is there mostly there to counter the Pikemen you get with the Republic; I think it would more or less represent Cataphracts, etc.
      You sunk my Scrableship!

Comment

JUST MAKE ONE THREAD FOR EACH FILE!
        Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Sorry about that. Don't get too mad. I had made significant changes, and it looked like the old one was lost far down the list.
          You sunk my Scrableship!

Comment

I always liked that scenario, I'll give this a try.
            World War 2 Worldwide
            Muddy Flood Plains
            World Map

Comment

Working...
            X