Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how to make the map discovered from start ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to make the map discovered from start ???

Hi i ve almost finished a scenario but how do i start the game with a fully discovered map ????

One of two ways...

1) Use the Scenario parameters submenu to choose this option

2) Use the Apollo Wonder.

Michael

...oh sorry...this applies to Civ2 - don't know about Civ3 - didn't know you could make Civ3 scenarios

Comment

AFAIK, there is no easy systematic way to start a scenario with the map exposed (hopefully this will be addressed in PtW). One possible work around is to have units from each civ near each other so you can contact those civs and trade maps with them. It won't start the game with the map revealed, but it will allow players to see most of the map from the first turn (as long as they remember to trade maps).
      No comment.

Comment

locate a bunch of scouts/explorers etc around the map for everyone, with a barbarian nearby. This way you get to see the map, and then instantly the Barbarians will get rid of all those extra units. Pretty weak solution, but that's all I've come up with. That or give the human a really fast boat or guy, run around the map, give said map to everyone, and save the game (after disbanding the unit(s))
        You sunk my Scrableship!

Comment

Working...
        X