No announcement yet.

Robert the Bruce leaderhead preview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think you have a good Industrial Age picture.

I think the Modern Age picture and Industrial Age pictures should be switched. Give him a regular necktie instead of a bow tie and he'll be modern in that pic. The military uniform looks more Industrial Age. Very good work.

Comment

Originally posted by dunk
      I think you have a good Industrial Age picture.

I think the Modern Age picture and Industrial Age pictures should be switched. Give him a regular necktie instead of a bow tie and he'll be modern in that pic. The military uniform looks more Industrial Age. Very good work.
      I think that would work better, too.

Comment

You had to say that now, didn't you? Ai curamba! Ok, I'll see what I can do...

Comment

Originally posted by sween32
          You had to say that now, didn't you? Ai curamba! Ok, I'll see what I can do...
          All you have to do is rename them...

Comment

The old industrial one isn't very modern, so i have to make it modern. So far I've basically got him wearing your average suit, but I might want something better. Robert the Bruce doesn't strike me as somebody who would wear just a normal suit.

The reason why I made them the way they were is because of the way things were and are done with diplomacies in real life. While meeting for talks, the appearance of the hosting country in the industrial age was more about showing how civilized and advanced your country was, and now modern times is more about the culture of a country. But, you guys are right though. it should be changed.
            Last edited by sween32; August 12, 2002, 21:01.

Comment

Actually I think they would work either way. It's just that the military uniform was more appropriate to the industrial age when many European leaders wore uniforms and in Modern Times very few leaders outside of dictators wear uniforms.

Comment

Here's the new Modern Times. The Scottish uniform one will become Industrial Age, I'm just looking for a better background for that one. Hopefully one with a Scottish ceremony with bagpipes.
                Attached Files

Comment

Here's the new Modern Times. The Scottish uniform one will become Industrial Age, I'm just looking for a better background for that one. Hopefully one with a Scottish ceremony with bagpipes.
                  ROTFLMAO

It's Robert X! The Scottish version of Malcom X!

Comment

Here's the new Industrial age. I don't even know why I'm posting it here, nobody says anything anyways.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Here's the new Industrial age. I don't even know why I'm posting it here, nobody says anything anyways.
                      What do you mean? We say stuff all the time, that's why you've redone each age 3-9 times.

I think everything's perfect except maybe the background for the modern age. The new suit looks great, but maybe the Edinburgh background.

Comment

It's just surprising me that this leaderhead gets so much feedback and suggestions on CFC, but it's just you and a post by dunk here. I should expect it, I mean look how the Viet Cong is doing here. Horrible.

I like the new modern background, and so do others at CFC. It's attractive to the eye, and further more it's the Scottish flag.

BTW, how is your Israeli leaderhead coming along?

Comment

I like the new ones. The flag looks very cool.

Comment

It's just surprising me that this leaderhead gets so much feedback and suggestions on CFC, but it's just you and a post by dunk here. I should expect it, I mean look how the Viet Cong is doing here. Horrible.

I like the new modern background, and so do others at CFC. It's attractive to the eye, and further more it's the Scottish flag.

BTW, how is your Israeli leaderhead coming along?
                            I've been working on the website mostly, I should be into leaderheads full swing again next week.

Comment

This leaderhead is done.

Go to this thread to get it

Comment

Working...
                              X