UNIT: African Spearman (Sarwe)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UNIT: African Spearman (Sarwe)

It lamentably comes only with Default, Run and Attack flics. Also, I didn't change the shadow. I've worked to much on this unit anyway. If someone else feels to do changes or add a death flic, please, go ahead.
    Beside that, it's game tested.

Suggested stats: 2/2/1, UU for Ethiopians, replaces Spearman
    Attached Files
    "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
    "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Preview

Here's a preview of the Attack animation
    Attached Files
    "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
    "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

It reminds me of some other unit , but it looks nice. What were the Sarwe known for?
      Try my Lord of the Rings MAP out: Lands of Middle Earth v2 NEWS: Now It's a flat map, optimized for Conquests

The new iPod nano: nano

Comment

Ask Locutus, who they were exactly.

BTW: I never made any graphics on the Computer before designing this unit. Considering this, I think it's not too bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Wernazuma III
          Ask Locutus, who they were exactly.

BTW: I never made any graphics on the Computer before designing this unit. Considering this, I think it's not too bad.
          What program did you use to make this unit?
          Si no hubiéramos sido lo que fuimos ahora no seríamos lo que somos... «Boys are back in town...»
          CIVILIZATION - PROGRESSIVE GAMES WEB
          SHOTS OF ROME , LISBON , GRANADA , SALAMANCA , SANTIAGO , SEGOVIA , ARANJUEZ , MADRID , MANZANARES EL REAL

Comment

Working...
          X