Name the Leader Poll!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name the Leader Poll!

This is my pathetic attempt to make an Arnold Swarzenegger leaderhead. Vote in the poll to tell me what to do with it. (No profanity please. And I'm not going to stick it anywhere relating to any of my body parts so don't ask.)
    Attached Files
    Close enough. Finish up the Arnold leaderset.
    30.77%
    Nothing like him, but make it into a generic leaderset.
    42.31%
    Pathetic. Toss it and work on something else.
    19.23%
    Give up graphics, you suck!
    7.69%

The poll is expired.

It actually looks very good, but something just isn't right...

let me see... it might just be the angle, but his chin needs to be a little longer or the mouth needs to be a hair closer to the nose, and his brow doesn't really do that when he's mad. i'm not a big arnold fan (except for the first terminator) but i can still tell it's missing something.

i really need to see him with eyebrows and hair to tell you. that and a head-on preview where he's not looking at you from an angle.

leaving the face like that would actually make a good leaderhead for Emilo Aguinaldo (the guy that Mark2010 requested at CFC) but the body would have to be scrawny.

Comment

Here is a GREAT model for you to go by

see, just by looking at this you can tell that your version's nose is too long.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by sween32
        Here is a GREAT model for you to go by

see, just by looking at this you can tell that your version's nose is too long.
        Great pic, that'll help.

I don't know that his nose is too long, he's at a steeper angle in my pic. Your pic is straight on so you wouldn't be able to tell about length. His neck definitely needs to be wider though.

Comment

Originally posted by GhengisFarb

Great pic, that'll help.

I don't know that his nose is too long, he's at a steeper angle in my pic. Your pic is straight on so you wouldn't be able to tell about length. His neck definitely needs to be wider though.
          That's what I was talking about in my first post. It's difficult to see why it doesn't really look at him (even though he does have his features) at an angle like that. You should post a face-to-face preview.

Comment

You, know I think I'll just ditch this one. There doesn't seem to be any interest in it, and while I thought an Arnie leaderhead would be useful (he could be Conan the Barbarian or The Terminator depending on what kinda weird scenario you were making), he just doesn't look anything close.

Comment

Anyway for what it's worth here's what he looked like before I tossed him....
              Attached Files

Comment

Very close...I like it, looks good
                CTP2 redone! Thank god

Comment

The space under his cheeks shouldn't be so depressed, and his chin shouldn't be so wide on the bottom. You should also make the side of his face just above where his chin connects a bit thinner.

That is, if you haven't given up yet.

Comment

What program do you use to create these machines o' death, GenghisFarb?
                    What's my signature going to be when I become a Warlord? Guess and Win!
                    I've got the body of a GOD. So what if it's Buddha? ~Cheiftain
                    There are only 3 types of people in this world; the ones that can count, and the ones that can't. ~Settler

Comment

cdinkle: I think he uses Poser 4

That looks very close!
                      For your photo needs:
                      http://www.canstockphoto.com?r=146

Sell your photos

Comment

Yes, I do use Poser 4.

Comment

Could you reduce his brow and make him into a better Alexander leaderhead? There have to be other leaders who resemble this leaderhead... It doesn't really look like Arnold, but is impressive nonetheless.

Comment

I think I'm going to make him Petros, King of Yermania (for my fantasy mod).

Comment

Originally posted by GhengisFarb
                              I think I'm going to make him Petros, King of Yermania (for my fantasy mod).
                              Probably a good idea, imo he doesn't look much like Arnold. But is is still good work you've done!
                              Try my Lord of the Rings MAP out: Lands of Middle Earth v2 NEWS: Now It's a flat map, optimized for Conquests

The new iPod nano: nano

Comment

Working...
                              X