Unit Creation Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unit Creation Problem

I was using DRS Viewer to extract images of the Republic Heavy Assault Mech from Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds - The Clone Campaigns. When I preview the storyboard.xfm in FLICSter, the images are facing in the wrong direction, e.g. the South direction displays the East animation. I checked the pcx file and everything is correct there, but it isn't translating well to the xfm file for some reason.

The really odd thing is that I did the Run animation last night, previewed it in FLICSter and it worked perfectly (apart from the unit not being centered, which can be fixed). I did the Death animation today, previewed it in FLICSter and encountered the problem described above. I then checked the Run animation, and the problem had suddenly appeared there as well! It makes no sense.

If anyone can help me, I've attached the pcx and xfm files for the run and death animations, as well as flc of the run animation and the 'how-to' I followed.
    Attached Files
    Up the Irons!
    Rogue CivIII FAQ!
    Odysseus and the March of Time
    I think holding hands can be more erotic than 'slamming it in the ass' - Pekka, thinking that he's messed up

... and the 2nd file
    Attached Files
    Up the Irons!
    Rogue CivIII FAQ!
    I think holding hands can be more erotic than 'slamming it in the ass' - Pekka, thinking that he's messed up

Comment

Originally posted by zulu9812
      ... and the 2nd file
      I wonder if it's a compatibility problem betwee Flicster and the 1.29 patch?

Comment

The patch did not change the units format and FLICster only changes the unit graphics.
        Was gone for two years, I'm back now.
        in a 3D world is there a difference between these: b d q p | / - \
        3D Unit tutorial
        My units: MechWalker,Rocket soldier,Hover Tank,Crawler,Hover Copter

Comment

Never mind - I was being stupid
          Up the Irons!
          Rogue CivIII FAQ!

Comment

Working...
          X