Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SCENARIO: Reconquista

Starts around 1085

Play as the Almohads (default) or Castille, Aragon, Portugal, France, Provence, the Nasrids, Almohavids or Muslim Pirates.
    To change open the scenario, select players properties, choose your civ then cross "Human player".

New units or renamed units. To save space, these units are not included. You may find them (if you have not downloaded them already) on Apolyton or the Civfanatics Unit Library.
    Be sure to read the readme file to know what to install or how to rename the new units.

Reconquista v1.1
    Attached Files
    Last edited by LouLong; August 10, 2002, 04:17.
    The Great Armada scenario

Discover the Muslim states map and new units
    Attached Files

Comment

May I have some feedback from the people who have downloaded it or is there a problem ?

Comment

well i just looked at the bic, and the new resource "seafood" could use a custom icon. right now its using an icon # that my resource.pcx calls up as sugar. So I'm seeing blocks of sugar in the sea.

Then there are a unit i noticed near gilbratar area, arab infantry. No icon to that so its invisible. Same for some other units too..

problems with icons often lead to problems in game, but thats just me..

and the readme is in rtf, not a plain txt, so i cant read that to know how to properly install! Include plain readme plz...

otherwise cool map and great idea to make a scenario on

Comment

Great idea for a scenario as this was a long war and pretty well founght.

Comment

Originally posted by smellymummy
            well i just looked at the bic, and the new resource "seafood" could use a custom icon. right now its using an icon # that my resource.pcx calls up as sugar. So I'm seeing blocks of sugar in the sea.

Then there are a unit i noticed near gilbratar area, arab infantry. No icon to that so its invisible. Same for some other units too..

problems with icons often lead to problems in game, but thats just me..

and the readme is in rtf, not a plain txt, so i cant read that to know how to properly install! Include plain readme plz...
            You should download new ressources and units pcx. That is written in the readme but it seems I will have to change it. Version 1.2 will follow with txt readme and civilopedia.

Comment

Originally posted by jsw363
              Great idea for a scenario as this was a long war and pretty well founght.
              Thanks but I was more expecting comments about the way it is played.

Comment

Working...
              X