Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UNIT: Wehrmacht (or Fusilier) (German Rifleman)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UNIT: Wehrmacht (or Fusilier) (German Rifleman)

The Wehrmacht (or Fusilier)

This unit is intended to replace the Rifleman in the Civ III game or to use for WW II mod.

Attention: The default image has the Nazi-flag! If you do not want it , just install the "No Flag" zip included

Enjoy!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by nonnob3; August 12, 2002, 11:07.
    Führer of the non-political, non-ideological but historical interested and Civ-stuff creating THIRD REICH TEAM at the Civalization Fanatics Center

Here is a preview...

Attached Files
    Führer of the non-political, non-ideological but historical interested and Civ-stuff creating THIRD REICH TEAM at the Civalization Fanatics Center

Comment

Great unit. I admire the quality of your graphics work.

However I was wondering why you have civ colors in his coat for the attack and run flc's but the atypical german gray uniform in the default and fortify flc's.

The price of greatness is responsibility.
      -- Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

It's because I have recieved many requests to make my units with civ colors....
        I believe most of civ players uses the color GREY for German Civilazation.....
        Thanks for the compliments!

Comment

[SIZE=1]
          I believe most of civ players uses the color GREY for German Civilazation.....
          Yes, because all germans are evil demons and nazis only waiting to conquer the world once again...

Btw, how does one get member of the Third Reich Team??

Comment

Looks scary.
            Try my Lord of the Rings MAP out: Lands of Middle Earth v2 NEWS: Now It's a flat map, optimized for Conquests

The new iPod nano: nano

Comment

Working...
            X