Possible Bug?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible Bug?

I may have found a possible bug in the Mac Version running with the 1.21 beta patch. I started a game with 16 players. Before I had discovered more than six others, one of my close neighbors was destroyed, and the cameo its leader occupied on the foreign advisor's screen disappeared as well. This was not restored even when I began sending ships overseas and discovering other civs. This left only six cameos to display other leaders, making that screen even more difficult to use than it already is.

I hope this is the place to post this.

Thanks,
    RMeigs

Hold shift and right-click on the space where the circle is supposed to be, then select the civ you want to see.
    Up the Irons!
    Rogue CivIII FAQ!
    Odysseus and the March of Time
    I think holding hands can be more erotic than 'slamming it in the ass' - Pekka, thinking that he's messed up

Comment

I think he needs to use a different key. Macs only have one mouse button most of the time. I think Jobs ought to get a clue on this. Multiple mouse button are a good idea.

Comment

I found it. It's shift-control-click. And please don't put more buttons on the mouse. One is enough.
        RMeigs

Comment

Two buttons isn't enough. I have three not counting the scroll wheel button. I use the thumb button for backspace on the internet. The scroll wheel is really nice. I don't want to go back to not having one.

Comment

Working...
          X