leader head idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• leader head idea

I havent been looking, but has anybody made a leader head of like a model or actress or something. It would definately encourage me to resort to deplomacy (I dont use it much) when I get to talk to a pin-up leader from somewhere. It would be interseting to have an Amazon like scanty clad woman in the ancient times and then ware stuff like that all the way up to modern times where she would have like a bikini or something. I dunno if its been done, and if not, maybe some creators could take it into consideration? I dont think its a bad idea.

Kman
    "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
    - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
    Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

I just saw the helen of troy leader head, and it is quite well done, but not quite the extreme I am thinking of.
    Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

Did you try the Jessica Rabbit leaderhead?

Comment

no, but I will look for it. Jessica Rabbit sounds like it could work.

EDIT: I looked in the files library and couldnt find it. Could you give me some direction?
        Last edited by Kramerman; August 3, 2002, 19:31.

Comment

Originally posted by Kramerman
          no, but I will look for it. Jessica Rabbit sounds like it could work.

EDIT: I looked in the files library and couldnt find it. Could you give me some direction?
          click the links in his signature... theres some... err... "bare" leaderess
          "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
          - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Originally posted by UberKruX

click the links in his signature... theres some... err... "bare" leaderess
            Thanks, oh mighty UberKruX. I sometimes wonder if most members have "show signatures" turned off.

Comment

Originally posted by GhengisFarb

Thanks, oh mighty UberKruX. I sometimes wonder if most members have "show signatures" turned off.
              thats a decent question. i'm going to make a poll in the community forums...
              "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
              - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

No, i dont have sigs turned off, I usually like to read what people have there. It can often give an insiteful glimpse into their persona. I just didnt think to look at his sig line for a link to what he was talking about.

Kman

Comment

Originally posted by Kramerman
                  No, i dont have sigs turned off, I usually like to read what people have there. It can often give an insiteful glimpse into their persona. I just didnt think to look at his sig line for a link to what he was talking about.
                  No problem, after you are from Texas and your state doesn't of a chance of beating mine in college football this year..........

Check out the "conquered" shot in the Helen of Troy thread I'm going use that pose for frame 121 (furious) in aother female leaderhead, but I gotta come up with a Supermodely leader concept........

Comment

Working...
                  X