Who Has or will send what to Fraxis?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Has or will send what to Fraxis?

Below is a notice to all Civ3 mod makers from Firaxis QA manager Barry Caudill:

We are looking for submissions of items that may be included in Play the World. This includes scenarios, mods, maps, graphics mods, units, Leader Heads, etc. Please send all submissions to civ3mod@firaxis.com for consideration. Please zip all required files together for easy transmission and send only material that is original (i.e. no copyrighted material). The deadline for submissions is August 9th.
    Was gone for two years, I'm back now.
    in a 3D world is there a difference between these: b d q p | / - \
    3D Unit tutorial
    My units: MechWalker,Rocket soldier,Hover Tank,Crawler,Hover Copter

I don't think I'll send in anything, my leaderheads take up too much space so they would probably get axed by Firaxis anyway...

(I'm getting a really bad case of deja vu)

Comment

I sent in a government mod that added Fascism & Theocracy. They probably won't use it cuz of Fascism and also, it may look like CtP to them.

I hope to complete another mod...but I don't think it will be done by August 9th.

It will be a sweeping mod with new governments, unit tweaks, tech tree tweaks, and some other goodies.
      Ex Fide Vive
      Try my new mod and tell me what you think. I will be revising it per suggestions. Nine Governments Mod

Comment

I might sent my Guerillero. If I do, then I'll send my Vietnam units too.

(me too... deja vu? that means they fixed something!)

Comment

You should definitely send in your leaderheads Ghengis! They're awesome, they'll have to at least consider including them.

I'm going to send in 3 maps and a scenario. My map of the eastern USA, my map of the Pacific, and my map of the Mediterranian. That and my fixed Civil War scenario.

Comment

Originally posted by sween32
            (me too... deja vu? that means they fixed something!)
            Sorry, I don't write French, heck, I don't write Anglish all that well.

It just seems I've made that exact, letter for letter post somewhere else........

And it was the second post in a thread that seemed to have the exact letter for letter wording in the first post that this thread has........

Comment

uh... ever seen the matrix? when you have a deja vu that means the machines fixed something.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip
                You should definitely send in your leaderheads Ghengis! They're awesome, they'll have to at least consider including them.
                Yeah.. I know they'll put in topless women leaderheads with their official expansion pack that is played by little kids and sometimes played in schools.

Comment

Is nudity more dangerous than violence?
                  The difference between industrial society and information society:
                  In an industrial society you take a shower when you have come home from work.
                  In an information society you take a shower before leaving for work.

Comment

Originally posted by hzm

Yeah.. I know they'll put in topless women leaderheads with their official expansion pack that is played by little kids and sometimes played in schools.
                    First of all, the only topless ones are on an alternate page at my website, and you have to hunt to get there.

Secondly, while you may think my leaderheads are crap, I know of at least six people (hey what can I say, I'm no Womoks) that do like them. I guarantee you I put a lot more effort into making my leaderheads fit the historic spirit of the leader they represent than Firaxis.

I'm not sending them to Firaxis because 10 of my leaderheads would take up the ENTIRE cd, not because I think their too shoddy for distribution.

And lastly (is that a word?), I wouldn't call Genghis Khan a woman......

Comment

Working...
                    X