UNIT: Laser Infantry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UNIT: Laser Infantry

Built from scratch using rhinoceros 2.0 evaluation, Paint Shop Pro 7.0 evaluation and Moeniir's flicster. Zip includes ten files; victory, death, run, default, fortify, attack, fidget, small pcx, large pcx and ini file. Enjoy.
    Attached Files
    Pentagenesis for Civ III
    Pentagenesis for Civ IV in progress
    Pentagenesis Gallery

Here is a rendered image of the model, which I used as large PCX.
    Attached Files
    Pentagenesis for Civ III
    Pentagenesis Gallery

Comment

Nice!
      Another future unit, have you got the future scenario at Civfanatics?
      Was gone for two years, I'm back now.
      in a 3D world is there a difference between these: b d q p | / - \
      3D Unit tutorial
      My units: MechWalker,Rocket soldier,Hover Tank,Crawler,Hover Copter

Comment

Re: NEW UNIT: Laser Infantry

Originally posted by NeOmega
        Built from scratch using rhinoceros 2.0 evaluation, Paint Shop Pro 7.0 evaluation and Moeniir's flicster. Zip includes ten files; victory, death, run, default, fortify, attack, fidget, small pcx, large pcx and ini file. Enjoy.
        What's going to happen when all your evaluation periods expire?

Comment

A cool unit for any futuristic mod- even for normal Civ3 build-up-from-start games . This beauty will be a ground-supporting (and expensive) heavy infantry unit with a bombard range of 1 to mirror its superior targeting systems when attacked or defending. Due to the heavy equipment it will get the wheeled flag in my games

I hope that Wommoks will finish the "modern marines" some time, as an alternative marine unit alongside this one.

Nice Job there !!!
          W.I.N.T.E.R :cool:
          Dead Winter reigns in Aramar
          CIV2:Download GNB3 Now!!!-Napoleonic Unit Compendium-CIV3:*NEW*Leibstandarte SS-*NEW*Me-109 E
          "The way I understand it the Russians are a combination of evil and incompetence- sort off like the Post Office with tanks..." M. Phillips THIRD REICH TEAM

Comment

yes - where is Womoks? His unit previews really are superb. When's he going to finish them?
            Up the Irons!
            Rogue CivIII FAQ!
            Odysseus and the March of Time
            I think holding hands can be more erotic than 'slamming it in the ass' - Pekka, thinking that he's messed up

Comment

when my evaluations run out... well I got 21 more saves on Rhino.... so that ones good for a while, but, in 29 days, I might feel the need to format my drive and reinstall everything...... I only make $400 - $600 a month currently.
              Pentagenesis for Civ III
              Pentagenesis Gallery

Comment

here is the attack preview
                Attached Files
                Pentagenesis for Civ III
                Pentagenesis Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by NeOmega
                  here is the attack preview
                  Now there, see the difference a preview can make! I thought it looked kinda so-so from the first pic, but now that I've seen the animation it looks pretty cool!

Comment

I agree with GhengisFarb
                    Führer of the non-political, non-ideological but historical interested and Civ-stuff creating THIRD REICH TEAM at the Civalization Fanatics Center

Comment

Working...
                    X