Wanting to make another UU for each civ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanting to make another UU for each civ

I want to make another UU for each civ. Though they wouldn't replace any units. Well, most of them wouldn't. Persia should get the camel, which should be an offensive unit. China should get those crossbowmen people have been talking about. The British should get an elite longbowman or maybe a redcoat. America should get a minuteman, a really cheap unit in between the musketman and rifleman that cost one for pop. I've been thinking the French should get some sort of legionarre, I don't know how it should be made, maybe with hidden nationality or something. I think Japan should get kamakazis. Germany should get U-boats (maybe instead of submarine). Please give me more ideas.
    "The first man who, having fenced off a plot of land, thought of saying, 'This is mine' and found people simple enough to believe him was the real founder of civil society. How many crimes, wars, murders, how many miseries and horrors might the human race had been spared by the one who, upon pulling up the stakes or filling in the ditch, had shouted to his fellow men: 'Beware of listening to this imposter; you are lost if you forget the fruits of the earth belong to all and that the earth belongs to no one." - Jean-Jacques Rousseau

You should balance the units for each civ so that both aren't in the same age.

As usual, I will share my idea that the Indians should have the Gurkha - a Rifleman with the Alpine ability. The Russians could have a MiG fighter.
    The difference between industrial society and information society:
    In an industrial society you take a shower when you have come home from work.
    In an information society you take a shower before leaving for work.

Comment

Why don't you make a list of the 16 civs, their current UU and proposed second UU. Then we can give you suggestions for filling in the blanks.

Comment

Working...
      X