Way to make entire map visible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Way to make entire map visible?

I'd like to have the entire map visible for everyone in the scenario I'm making. Is there a way to do this?
    "Let us kill the English! Their concept of individual rights could undermine the power of our beloved tyrants!"

~Lisa as Jeanne d'Arc

this would be useful in most historical war scenarios. its not that cool for the union to 'discover the carolinas in the civil wae. oh, sorry kyle. i dont know how to do that.

Comment

You can do it with a saved game editor with a sav file but you cant do it with a bic file.
      For your photo needs:
      http://www.canstockphoto.com?r=146

Sell your photos

Comment

Minimap in editor

Maybe I don't understand your question, but the ver. 1.29f patch has added a minimap to the editor. It shows the entire map, albeit the detail is hard to see.

You also have the option to zoom in or out, from 25% to 500%. The 25% level may not display the entire map (unless it's a tiny map, maybe), but it does show a sizeable chunk.

Comment

No, during the gameplay, it doesn't show the entire map; just the black space you need to explore.
          "Let us kill the English! Their concept of individual rights could undermine the power of our beloved tyrants!"

~Lisa as Jeanne d'Arc

Comment

Working...
          X