Question about UU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about UU

When I create a UU unit how do I let that civ upgrade units to it. Because at current I can only let a unit be specified to upgrade to one unit. Not different ones for each civ?
    I have walked since the dawn of time and were ever I walk, death is sure to follow. As surely as night follows day.

Put the UU in between on the current upgrade path, and the other civs will just skip over that particular UU. For example, if you want a UU that can be upgraded from a Warrior, let the Warrior upgrade to the UU, then set the UU to upgrade to the Swordsman. Since only your civ can build it, all the rest of them will simply skip it and go to the Swordsman.

Comment

Thanx for the help
      I have walked since the dawn of time and were ever I walk, death is sure to follow. As surely as night follows day.

Comment

No problem.

Just make sure to make the usual upgrade unavailable to the civ with the new UU. In my example, whatever civ creates it can't make Swordsman. Otherwise it might skip over and upgrade the unit to a Swordsman instead.

Comment

Working...
        X