• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are ICBMs captured or destroyed?

Well?
    Up the Irons!
    Rogue CivIII FAQ!
    Odysseus and the March of Time
    I think holding hands can be more erotic than 'slamming it in the ass' - Pekka, thinking that he's messed up

I for one, would use it before I'd lose it. I just can't see anyone alowing this to happen (with maybe one notable exception. )

Comment

Z: destrtoyed

M: eh?

Comment

Destroyed, eh? Odd, since they don't have a Defense value. Can anyone else confirm this? (not that I'm doubting you jdd2007)
        Up the Irons!
        Rogue CivIII FAQ!
        Odysseus and the March of Time
        I think holding hands can be more erotic than 'slamming it in the ass' - Pekka, thinking that he's messed up

Comment

yeah, in one game i captured a city and because i'd started building a load so it became automaticly selected and my captured city begun to build one and when it was built they captured the city and destroyed it!
          I've also had tacticle nukes destroyed!
          Help negate the vegiterian movement!
          For every animal you don't eat! I'm gunna eat three!!

Comment

Can Nuclear Subs be made to carry ICBMs? (That is actually what they are for!)

If they can be captured, I would only feel safe if they were well hidden.
            The difference between industrial society and information society:
            In an industrial society you take a shower when you have come home from work.
            In an information society you take a shower before leaving for work.

Comment

the are destroyed like bombers et al.
              "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
              - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

optimizer, they do fire missles called ICBM's, but they arn't as powerful as the ones in civ3, they cant be fired as far. Why would they stick'em on subs if they could just sit them in the desert under a radar and 7 platoons of armor and an airforce?
                Help negate the vegiterian movement!
                For every animal you don't eat! I'm gunna eat three!!

Comment

The radar, the 7 platoons of armor and airforce can be seen from space and then be nuked away. A submerged nuclear sub can't.
                  The difference between industrial society and information society:
                  In an industrial society you take a shower when you have come home from work.
                  In an information society you take a shower before leaving for work.

Comment

Range of the Minuteman II land based ICBM is 6000+ miles; range of the Trident II submarine launched ICBM is 4000+ miles. If you want to know more go here: http://www.military.com/Resources/EQ...ce&cat=o&lev=1

Comment

Working...
                    X