No announcement yet.

Some edit screens too big for desktop.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some edit screens too big for desktop.

I don't know if anyone else has this problem, but when using editing rules,some of the info doesn't fit on the screen and I can't reach them. In civilizations tab I can see default color, but nothing to change it. I know it's there I just can't get to it. Under improvements and wonders tab I can only see down to (under small wonders) allows spy missions. I can barely see something else underneath but can't read it or get to it. I even make the taskbar at the bottom disappear and I still can't get to it. Is there anything I can do?

Make sure your resolution is at least 1024 x 700 something. And you can move the screen around some. Just move it up to access the lower buttons.

Comment

Change resolution to 1200x1024 or kepp 1024x768, but change font size to small (instead of large).

Comment

Ah, I never thought about the font size! Thanks, I'll have to try that. I have my resolution set at 1152 x whatever, and I still find myself moving the screen around. That would probably explain why.

Comment

It worked. (Font Size) The highest resolution I can get is 1024x768. Thanks for your help all. Much appreciated.

Comment

Working...
          X