X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dan Severn
    Try disabling "Allows air trade"

I'l get on playtesting 1.01 tomorrow.

EDIT: Please increase the range of aircraft, so strategic bombing is more useful.

Does anyone know how to increase ranges beyond 8?
    I think there's a thread over at CFC on how to make bombers be able to bombard from infinite range. Unfortunately though, it's either 8 or the horizontal counterpart.

Comment

I think you can disable airlifting by unchecking the box in the units section of the editor
      Overworked and underpaid C/LTJG in the NJROTC
      If you try to fail and succeed which have you done?
      If fail to plan, then you plan to fail

Comment

Why was this moved?
        http://www.ststs.com/CGI_BIN/YaBB/YaBB.pl?board=cut
        Dan Severn of the Loose Cannon Alliance
        ------------------------
        ¡Mueran todos los Reyes!

Comment

There is an option in the editor to disable trade connections via airports, but not airlifting. What I did, which I admit is a bit of a hack job, was remove the airport improvement from the game and give harbors air connections for trade. The down side to this is that no vetern air units are created, but it seemed like the solutions with the least problems.

The thread was moved from the creation forum to the completed files forum.

Mike

Comment

Ah, a wwii scenario. Ive been waiting so long to get my oily hands on one of these. Since civ iii came out and disapointed me with its lack of a scenario maker, as a matter of fact. I am now at piece, and my life is all but complete
            "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
            - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
            Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

Bump

Comment

Excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now if Firaxis would come up with an option to reveal the entire map from turn 1 i would be VERY VERY VERY happy man.

I drink to one other, and may that other be he, to drink to another, and may that other be me!

Comment

mdelprete, what I meant was that in the special actions box of options in the units section of the rules you can uncheck the box for airlift and that will get rid of airlifting but not airports so you can still have your vet air units.
                  Overworked and underpaid C/LTJG in the NJROTC
                  If you try to fail and succeed which have you done?
                  If fail to plan, then you plan to fail

Comment

Working...
                  X