X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cruise Missiles across the seas...

Hello all,

I've checked the FAQ and I couldn't see the following information:

1) Is there any way to get cruise missiles across the sea? I couldn't seem to be able to airlift them or load them into transports...

2) What can you and can't you airlift?

3) The manual says you can airlift 1 unit/turn out of or into a city, but I seem to be able to airlift as many as I like *into* a city (although only 1/turn out of a city) is this a bug or a feature?

Cheers,

iconoclast2602

You can use CivEdit to give cruise missiles the airlift and load flags.
    Up the Irons!
    Rogue CivIII FAQ!
    Odysseus and the March of Time
    I think holding hands can be more erotic than 'slamming it in the ass' - Pekka, thinking that he's messed up

Comment

Ah, so you can. Hadn't looked at CivEdit before...

I've also found that you can move cruise missiles onto transports with the keypad; the question is what was intended by the designers? I personally would have made the cruise missile a tactical missile so that it could be sub launched...

Thanks,

Matt

Comment

You can do that as well if you like. I believe there's a bit of a work around using the Foot Unit flag you have to use. I haven't tried it myself, but there's a couple of threads about it that are buried somewhere in Creation.

Comment

I actually made cruise missiles into immobile air units and gave it the Cruise Missile & Tactical Missilesflags as well. Then set a nuke sub to Transport Only Aircraft and Transport Only Tactical Missiles. That way, the sub can transport missiles and not other aircraft.
          Up the Irons!
          Rogue CivIII FAQ!
          Odysseus and the March of Time
          I think holding hands can be more erotic than 'slamming it in the ass' - Pekka, thinking that he's messed up

Comment

Working...
          X