LEADERHEAD: GhengisFarb's First 'Jiggle-Motion' Leaderhead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LEADERHEAD: GhengisFarb's First 'Jiggle-Motion' Leaderhead

I've finished all the .flcs for my first leaderhead with Jiggle-Motion and need to know what era to make the pcx's (the still pictures used in the CivIndex and at the end of the game) from. So, vote for your favorite age and I'll get the finished set up this weekend.
    Ancient Times has been declared the winner!

Note: you can go to my website and preview the entire leader flic animation in gif format before you download anything.

Goto Downloads and Instructions

Here's a sample of Frames 001, 061, and 121 from Ancient Times:
    Attached Files
    Use Ancient Times for pcx files.
    25.00%
    Use Middle Ages for pcx files.
    12.50%
    Use Industrial Age for pcx files.
    12.50%
    Use Modern Times for pcx files.
    12.50%
    Don't bother, nobody wants this leaderhead.
    3.13%
    One big zip (about 20 Mb).
    12.50%
    Several smaller zips (about 3 Mb each)
    21.88%
    Don't care, I don't have Civ3.
    0.00%
    Last edited by GhengisFarbâ„¢; July 26, 2002, 23:12.

Here's a sample of Frames 001, 061, and 121 from the Middle Ages:
    Attached Files

Comment

Here's a sample of Frames 001, 061, and 121 from the Industrial Age:
      Attached Files

Comment

Here's a sample of Frames 001, 061, and 121 from Modern Times:
        Attached Files

Comment

dude - you're a perv!
          Up the Irons!
          Rogue CivIII FAQ!
          Odysseus and the March of Time
          I think holding hands can be more erotic than 'slamming it in the ass' - Pekka, thinking that he's messed up

Comment

Originally posted by zulu9812
            dude - you're a perv!
            This was supposed to be an EXTREME test of abilty to work with clothing and make it fit to the base model in four different ages. I think it worked, figure if I can pull this off I can pull off anything....

With PTW we'll need all kinds of new leadersets if we play with 31 civs. Besides, if the opposing players are distracted by your 'jiggle' they won't be paying attention to crappy deal your offering them....

SunTzu once said, "distract and conquer...".

Honest, he said it. Just nobody remembered to write it down.
            Last edited by GhengisFarbâ„¢; July 19, 2002, 17:16.

Comment

Great job. ingone comment from right wing christian.
              By the year 2100 AD over half of the world population will be follower of Islam.

Comment

In case you missed the smiley, I'm the one that's actually been encouraging GhengisFarb for the last two weeks. Some people have no grasp of irony...
                Up the Irons!
                Rogue CivIII FAQ!
                I think holding hands can be more erotic than 'slamming it in the ass' - Pekka, thinking that he's messed up

Comment

The Ancient Times outfit was something I just threw together - I tried all kinds of stuff for over a week and nothing looked right, but that's the one that appears to be winning!

I'm probably going to use a variation of that outfit on the remake of the two amazons leadersets, then Boudicca, then it's the fantasy leadersets.

Fantasy looks like:
                  2 Goblin races 1 female, 1 male
                  3 Dwarf races 1 female, 2 male
                  4 Elf races 2 female, 2 male
                  4 Undead/Vampire races 2 female, 2 male
                  3 Human races 1 female, 2 male

Ratios may change if I get a good idea for a leaderset, but I think that's going to be the culture groups.

I've got the bvh animations for an archer, greatsword(similiar to Scottish Claymore), and a one handed sword so I'll probably make appropriate units for each race, except the dwarves will substitute a great axe for the great sword.

Comment

Originally posted by GhengisFarb
                    The Ancient Times outfit was something I just threw together - I tried all kinds of stuff for over a week and nothing looked right, but that's the one that appears to be winning!:confused
                    That's because it's the one showing the most skin...

Btw- I don't suppose you could make the breasts more...um...round. I take it you used magnets in Poser 4? It's just that, in the right hand picture (presumably the angry one) they're a bit...well...freaky!
                    Last edited by zulu9812; July 20, 2002, 10:59.
                    Up the Irons!
                    Rogue CivIII FAQ!

Comment

That's because it's the one showing the most skin...

Btw- I don't sippose you could make the breasts more...um...round. I take it you used magnets in Poser 4? It's just that, in the right hand picture (presumably the angry one) they're a bit...well...freaky!
                      That's cause they're on an up bounce.

Check out a gif version of that animation.

But the other female leaders won't be that 'extreme'.

Comment

that was a picture of the left-hand animation. That's fine. i was talking about the one on the far right...
                        Up the Irons!
                        Rogue CivIII FAQ!

Comment

that was a picture of the left-hand animation. That's fine. i was talking about the one on the far right...
                          that link is a gif animation that runs through the left pic to the middle pic to the far right pic....

Comment

GhengisFarb: I think the problem with the overall look of the Ancient Times outfit is that she actually has something covering her breasts. During the time period it looks like you're trying to portray, I don't think women covered their chests. So, it's not just that I like to look at her bare chest.

Also, I agree with zulu - the breasts do need to be rounded a little more. They just look strange. Other than that, you've been doing an excellent job with these leaderheads! I already have the two Amazon leaderheads in my Civ3!

Comment

Originally posted by GhengisFarb
                              that link is a gif animation that runs through the left pic to the middle pic to the far right pic....
                              ah - it's working now. For some reason, GIF aniamtions don't always play for me. But I've seen it now.

Looks good, although you might want to make the waist slightly larger, since it currently makes the back look out of proportion.
                              Up the Irons!
                              Rogue CivIII FAQ!

Comment

Working...
                              X