Enables Recycling?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enables Recycling?

What does the flag in civilization advances "Enables Recycling" do? It's only enabled for the tech recycling obviously, but I'm curious to what it does.
    They don't call me Springfield Fats because I'm morbidly obese!

I've wondered this myself. My guess is that when you disband a unit in a city, you get more shields for it, but that is only a guess. I haven't tried to confirm it.
    No comment.

Comment

That was my guess too, full shield conversion from a unit. My guess is that, or global production reduction in all cities.
      They don't call me Springfield Fats because I'm morbidly obese!

Comment

Recycling allows you to get back 1/4 of the shield value in shields added to your production box when you disband Improvements, in addition to the 1/4 of the shield value in gold that you can get from the start of the game. Please note that, as with disbanding Units, the shields are only returned to you if you are building a rushable item (no wonders or small wonders).
        Those who live by the sword...get shot by those who live by the gun.

Comment

Ijuin - is that true?

In that case, you have relieved me (and maybe others) from great confusion. Thank you!
          The difference between industrial society and information society:
          In an industrial society you take a shower when you have come home from work.
          In an information society you take a shower before leaving for work.

Comment

Working...
          X