Joint effort to create a Civ3 1.29 scenario

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joint effort to create a Civ3 1.29 scenario

The new 1.29 patch will finally feature some real scenario creation tools. However, to create a top notch scenario a lot of skill and effort is required, even more than was the case for Civ2. It is probably a lot more than any one of us could do alone, at least at this stage. I for one doubt I can do it alone, at least if I hope to finish within a year.

Therefor I'm looking for fellow mod/scenario makers to start, and finish, a project together. Most of these efforts have failed in the past, sadly, for various reasons. For this reason, the group will be kept small. Also, if you wish to participate in this joint effort post your credentials. If you're all new to this, I wish you all the luck, but create something before applying, to show you got talent or skill.

I haven't picked a theme for the scenario, and I'm open for suggestions (but only from people who wish to participate).

If you want to participate, post it here or e-mail/PM me, with your reason for applying and your skills and credentials.

I know there are many people here who have got some real talent. I'm looking forward to making a Civ3 scenario with you guys. God bless
    Quod Me Nutrit Me Destruit
Working...
X