AI steals money? & MechInf freeze

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AI steals money? & MechInf freeze

Two issues. The first happened twice in this game and the second has happened in two different games on two different computers. I have modified some of the game rules concerning bombardment and difficulty but only through the regular editor. My file is attached. I use the 1.21 patch.

1) I have 248 gold. I have an income of 45 per turn. America offers to trade territory maps. I ask to negotiate and remove their territory map offer so I can ask what they want for my map. (Usually you get a better deal than their initial offer) The Americans offer just a territory map again. I accept. Suddenly I am short 70 gold. This happened twice with slight variations in the gold amounts.

2) Mechanized Infantry sometimes lock up my game when they begin to attack. The two times this has occurred the enemy had a large stack of MI attackingmy town. After about five failed attacks on the same turn, the next MI would start to move to attack and the game would freeze. Restarting the turn doesn't work. The only thing I have been able to do is either abandon the city or assault the MIs. (game attached).
    Attached Files
    Last edited by athanasius; July 17, 2002, 16:43.
    Webmaster
    The Catholic Liturgical Library
    The Catholic Store
Working...
X