Changing faces on Foreign Advisor Screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing faces on Foreign Advisor Screen

When you have more than 7 other civs, how do you change the faces in the Foreign Advisor Screen to those you deal w/ most? If that's not possible, how do you view the other civs not seen on that screen other than the Trade Advisor?

*sigh*

For a while I thought this would end. This question is in the Apolyton FAQ, I even started a new FAQ because of this question. And, for a while, people read the boards before posting, so we didn't get the same questions, day in, day out. But now that's worn off. Oh well...

Pressing shift & right-click over one of the faces brings up a pop-up, from which you can select more civs. Hope that helps...

Now I'm just waiting for someone to ask how to cancel mutual protection pacts
    Up the Irons!
    Rogue CivIII FAQ!
    Odysseus and the March of Time
    I think holding hands can be more erotic than 'slamming it in the ass' - Pekka, thinking that he's messed up

Comment

Originally posted by zulu9812
      *sigh*

Now I'm just waiting for someone to ask how to cancel mutual protection pacts
      At least it wasn't a "How do you reduce corruption?" question. That one certainly has been dealt with ad nauseum.

Comment

how to cancel mutual protection pacts ?

Comment

*really, really long suffering sigh*

"when you are in negotians with the civ in question, at the bottom of the middle screen..."

well, actually it doesn't matter anymore - with the new patch you'll get a pop-up letting you cancel, renegotiate or extend any treaty (other than peace treaty) once the 20 turns are up!
          Up the Irons!
          Rogue CivIII FAQ!
          Odysseus and the March of Time
          I think holding hands can be more erotic than 'slamming it in the ass' - Pekka, thinking that he's messed up

Comment

Originally posted by zulu9812

well, actually it doesn't matter anymore - with the new patch you'll get a pop-up letting you cancel, renegotiate or extend any treaty (other than peace treaty) once the 20 turns are up!
            Yes, that will be really convenient won't it? I'm constantly forgetting about my treaties etc.

Comment

Working...
            X