editing nukes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• editing nukes

I think nukes are way underrated in this game-is there a way to edit them besides just rasing the bombardment? I think 80% of the pop should die if an ICBM hit it-maybe more. I also think every unit in an adjacent square of a city that gets hit by an ICBM should have a 75% chance of dying-and if it doesn't die it should be severely damaged. And maybe units two squares away should have a 50% chance of dying, 3 squares away 25%. I don't know much about nukes, and please tell me if those statistics are near right. Is it possible to do all of this? If so, please tell me how and somebody suggest stats for a tactical nuke.
    "The first man who, having fenced off a plot of land, thought of saying, 'This is mine' and found people simple enough to believe him was the real founder of civil society. How many crimes, wars, murders, how many miseries and horrors might the human race had been spared by the one who, upon pulling up the stakes or filling in the ditch, had shouted to his fellow men: 'Beware of listening to this imposter; you are lost if you forget the fruits of the earth belong to all and that the earth belongs to no one." - Jean-Jacques Rousseau

well, there are many diferent kinds of nukes and some are more dtronger than others. But I believe these properties are hard coded, so there is no way to edit that. Sorry.

Comment

What about hardcoded AI-nuking then?
      Somebody got a big bomb right in their faces, all of a sudden?
      My words are backed with hard coconuts.

Comment

Working...
      X