Mac Map Editor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mac Map Editor

Where is the map editor for the Mac? I've looked EVERYWHERE. I emailed the Infogrames guy and he said they don't even have a copy of the Mac version. Gnn.
    Difficulty is irrelevant. It's the thought that counts.

there is no civedit for Mac. Hah-hah

only kidding - seriously, Infogrames/Firaxis should get their fingers out and take Mac users seriously. Even if no-one else does
    Up the Irons!
    Rogue CivIII FAQ!
    Odysseus and the March of Time
    I think holding hands can be more erotic than 'slamming it in the ass' - Pekka, thinking that he's messed up

Comment

Moser is a technology consulting solutions provider with experts in Application Services, Business Services, Data & Analytics, Core Technologies, and Government Services for Federal, State, and Commercial markets.

Brad's working on it... have patience, he's doing most of this out of the kindness of his heart. Frankly I'd rather see development ceased on the Mac Civ3 editor in lieu of a push for a more timely Mac port of PTW with full feature parity with the PC version. Mac users haven't heard anything on the status of PTW for Mac but it's reasonable to assume we'll see a port.

Comment

Brad would be? Who, i've never seen'em, or is this some 'famus' dude off of the forums?
        Help negate the vegiterian movement!
        For every animal you don't eat! I'm gunna eat three!!

Comment

Originally posted by HazieDaVampire
          Brad would be? Who, i've never seen'em, or is this some 'famus' dude off of the forums?
          Brad Oliver of Westlake Interactive, the company contracted to do the Mac port.

Comment

Working...
          X