Biplane and Zeppelin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biplane and Zeppelin?

I was wondering if naybody knew of someone having created biplanes or zeppelins? I was thinking of a forst world war mod, and since the infantry and artillery are fine, and I can use the cossack unit for cavalry (IMHO they look more early 20th century-ish) I just need a zeppelin that can drop bombs, and a biplane that'll probably only be able to intercept or recon.
    You sunk my Scrableship!

At civfanatics there is a blimp and I think a Biplane
    Was gone for two years, I'm back now.
    in a 3D world is there a difference between these: b d q p | / - \
    3D Unit tutorial
    My units: MechWalker,Rocket soldier,Hover Tank,Crawler,Hover Copter

Comment

Thanks a lot, I tried delving into animation, it just wasn't for me. I couldn't make ONE good looking blimp, not to mention several hundred.
      You sunk my Scrableship!

Comment

Actually, 3d images can be used can't they? I think I'm missing out on something with all these great animations I've seen.
        You sunk my Scrableship!

Comment

You can make a 3d unit and render to bitmaps and make it in to Civ3 FLICs.
          Was gone for two years, I'm back now.
          in a 3D world is there a difference between these: b d q p | / - \
          3D Unit tutorial
          My units: MechWalker,Rocket soldier,Hover Tank,Crawler,Hover Copter

Comment

U R in luck

there should be at least 6 or 7 WWI planes out there- at least one biplane that I have seen...
            W.I.N.T.E.R :cool:
            Dead Winter reigns in Aramar
            CIV2:Download GNB3 Now!!!-Napoleonic Unit Compendium-CIV3:*NEW*Leibstandarte SS-*NEW*Me-109 E
            "The way I understand it the Russians are a combination of evil and incompetence- sort off like the Post Office with tanks..." M. Phillips THIRD REICH TEAM

Comment

Any suggestions on a program to turn 3-d images into pictures for the flics?
              You sunk my Scrableship!

Comment

Any suggestions on a program to turn 3-d images into pictures for the flics?

Also, thanks, I've found the biplanes and blimps, they're pretty good. However, I might try my own bombard animation for the biplane or not have one at all.
                You sunk my Scrableship!

Comment

Working...
                X