Needed - new unit graphics for combat engineer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Needed - new unit graphics for combat engineer

This game really needs a combat engineer unit.

This is basically a slightly weaker combat unit that can deforest, build roads, railroads, airfields (when updated), and fortresses, but cannot irrigate or plant forest. I need a unit animation that would work for this - anyone have one for me?

It'd be nice to be able to throw some combat engineers into a hot zone and do some building as needed, but be able to defend themselves if ambushed...

Thanks alot,

Venger

There is one available - I think it's with the Alien Legacy mod. It's the Marine unit with different colours, but it doesn't have any build animations. The unit can still build roads, forts, etc. but there's no animation for him doing it.
    Up the Irons!
    Rogue CivIII FAQ!
    Odysseus and the March of Time
    I think holding hands can be more erotic than 'slamming it in the ass' - Pekka, thinking that he's messed up

Comment

Originally posted by zulu9812
      There is one available - I think it's with the Alien Legacy mod. It's the Marine unit with different colours, but it doesn't have any build animations. The unit can still build roads, forts, etc. but there's no animation for him doing it.
      I think that taking the existing worker/engineer, modifying his appearance while working (which I believe is his fidget or idle animation), but adding a combat animation where he simply fires a gun, would be MOST appreciated...I just don't have the mAd sKILLZ to do it...

Venger

Comment

Working...
      X