Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Holy crap! Venger did some graphics - 3 new resource icons!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy crap! Venger did some graphics - 3 new resource icons!

Greetings...

Trying to spice up Civ3 and get into it, downloaded an excellent resource set (Harlan's maybe?). Pretty good, but made some changes as below:

We have a new clay, a new tobacco, and new oasis resources...

Seeing the big pots in the water for clay sorta sucked, so I grabbed some graphics from Caesar3 and made a new resource that looks like big loaves of clay...

The tobacco icon looked sorta goofy (that big pipe), so I made an icon that actually looks like a real tobacco plant...

The oasis is a mod of the single tree icon resource, with another smaller tree and a blue pool. Someone with more skill can refine the pool, but I like the look better than just the solitary tree...

Hope you enjoy them, feel free to incorporate them in collections if you think they are worthy. Also included are three the shadows (I hate resource icons without shadows, blech).

Venger
    Attached Files

Great work Venger! This is definitely grade A work. The clay and tobacco are better since you get them as a rough material. They fit the terrain better and that is what I was looking for. Thanks a lot.
    Keep making more!
    Apart from the known and the unknown, what else is there?

Comment

Very nice the Oasis is great!
      For your photo needs:
      http://www.canstockphoto.com?r=146

Sell your photos

Comment

Luxury resource suggestion: Popcorn Chicken

I know my civilization becomes more aggressive at food gathering during its limited time availability....

Comment

I think the pipe and pot were good. It fits in with the other resources, as there are Tires for Rubber and Soda Cans for Aluminum.

Comment

Working...
          X