XP Support Access Denied

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XP Support Access Denied

I had no problem installing Civ3 on my new Dell that came with Windows XP. I had already, however, turned off that logon (user settings) option because I got tired of having to relogon when I rebooted. You might consider doing that.

I would also recommend uninstalling CIV3 then reinstalling it. I even did this with the patches.
    Also re-install Civ3 with a slightly different file name as I had a weird problem when I used the same file/folder name when I reinstalled Civ3 and applied a new patch.
    John Heidle

No problem either with Windows XP. I use the professional version without login (single user).
    Nym
    "Der Krieg ist die bloße Fortsetzung der Politik mit anderen Mitteln." (Carl von Clausewitz, Vom Kriege)

Comment

I had a problem with the copy protection that made it so the game wouldn't start and e-mailed firaxis. They sent me a "hacked" exe file. Game Copy World has a hacked exe so that the game runs without a CD. I recomend you unistall the game then re-install it and use a hacked .exe You can get a hacked exe at Game Copy World or e-mail firaxis for one. That might help. If you unistall the game make sure everything is gone. This means deleting all civ 3 related folders. There may be some in the Windows directory to.
      For your photo needs:
      http://www.canstockphoto.com?r=146

Sell your photos

Comment

Working...
      X