UNIT: Republic Gunship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UNIT: Republic Gunship

I have finaly releaced the Republic Gunship. I hope you enjoy this unit .

Edit: Mew Version, Bug Fixes

Republic Gunship (v1.00) has been downloaded 3 times.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by CivGeneral; July 2, 2002, 21:59.
    "All your base are belong to us" -Cats | "You don't leave an enemy at your back. Not if you like living." - Mara Jade | "You know the first rule in combat? ...shoot them before they shoot you." - Faye Valentine

Required Sounds

Here are The Required Sounds for The Republic Gunship.
    I had to zip them sepratly since the entire file would go over the 500000 bytes Limit
    Attached Files
    "All your base are belong to us" -Cats | "You don't leave an enemy at your back. Not if you like living." - Mara Jade | "You know the first rule in combat? ...shoot them before they shoot you." - Faye Valentine

Comment

I have been doing more test. Apparently when the unit is set to an Air Class with bombard. It just does a bomb run. To fix the problem (Mysterious Civ III Bug) The Unit must be a land unit (Just say its resporlifts cannot taverse oceans).:crazyeye:

Here are the Suggested Stats
      Revised

Class: Land
      Shield Cost: 10
      Moves: 6
      Attack Str:30
      Defense str: 25
      Bombard Str: 30
      Bombard Range:2-4
      Rate of Fire:4
      Trans Capacity:5-7
      Prerq Resources: Urainium(Possibly has a Nuclear Engine), Alummunium
      Abilities: Treats All land as Roads, Blitz, Radar, Transports Only Foot Units, Ranged Attack Animation, Leathal Land Bombardment(For CivIII v1.21) Starts Golden Age(If you want to have it a civ specific unit)
      Prerq: Smart Weapons
      AI Stategies: Offensive
      Standard Orders: All
      Specal Actions: Unload, Bombard, Airdrop
      Advalible to Civ: All (Unless you are planing to use it and not let the Computer use it against you)

Comment

Sounds a lot like an "OGRE" from Steve Jacksons games "OGRE/ G.E.V." series...

The Shield cost is a little low for those stats ... Modern Armor has worse stats and costs more.

But I like the idea a lot.
        Thank god, there are no KENDER in Civ3.

Comment

Is there a preview available?
          "...Every Right implies a certain Responsibility; Every Opportunity, an Obligation; Every Possession, a Duty." --J.D. Rockerfeller, Jr.

Comment

Working...
          X