Embassy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Embassy

I'm playing Civ3 for about a month. Something is quite funny: I can't establish an embassy in another Civ! The Civilopedia tells about it, so do my Advisors. They say: right-click on the capital of the civ, and an embassy is established. But that doesn't happen. The capital is not in my visual range, but how is that possible?
    I also haven't upgraded the game.

How can I establish an embassy?

AFAIK you have to have Writing discovered. Then right click on your capital's star and then you get to choose with whom you'd like to establish an embassy with. This requires of course that you already have met the civ that you want to establish an embassy with. I don't think that patches have affected this part of the game!
    Excellence can be attained if you Care more than other think is wise, Risk more than others think is safe, Dream more than others think is practical and Expect more than others think is possible.
    Ask a Question and you're a fool for 3 minutes; don't ask a question and you're a fool for the rest of your life! Chinese Proverb
    Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago. Warren Buffet

Comment

So right-clicking on your capital will give you a list of those civs you have met and can create an Embassy with and how much it will cost you.

Took me ages to figure this one out. Needed to come here to get help.

Ol' Nic
      Last edited by Nicollo Rising; June 27, 2002, 09:15.

Comment

Double-clicking on that icon also brings up a pop-up wiht the same options
        Up the Irons!
        Rogue CivIII FAQ!
        Odysseus and the March of Time
        I think holding hands can be more erotic than 'slamming it in the ass' - Pekka, thinking that he's messed up

Comment

Or just press Ctrl-E

(or Ctrl-Shift-E, don't remember which one)

Comment

Ctrl-E
            Up the Irons!
            Rogue CivIII FAQ!
            Odysseus and the March of Time
            I think holding hands can be more erotic than 'slamming it in the ass' - Pekka, thinking that he's messed up

Comment

Working...
            X