Space Race

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Space Race

Why can't I get started on building the space ship?

I've gotten all the advances, but I can't see any parts I can build?

You know that MENU thing to the right bottom corner? Do you see the little buttons w/ letters? Click on the one that is mark [S], that should bring you to the space thing and assign the parts to be built there. OR Click on any city and change the production to SS whatever. The parts are always located at the very bottom.
    Janitor, janitor
    scrub in vein
    for the $h1t house poet
    have struck again

Comment

That helps indeed, but I get the message No city may build?

Comment

did you turn off space-victory at the beginning
        of the game? If you did you can't build the spaceship IIRC, you need to win some other way or use the save-game hacker to alter the settings(i think this is possible, not sure though)
        hope this helps
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

If you have the required advances then you should be able to.

Most importantly, you should build the small wonder apollo program
          Janitor, janitor
          scrub in vein
          for the $h1t house poet
          have struck again

Comment

I think it is the conditions in the beginning of the game, man this is a bummer. Where can I get this editor?
            Thanks for the help guys!!

Comment

Have you built the Apollo Program minor wonder? It's absolutely necessary to start building spaceship components.
              Do you have aluminium to build the components?
              Nym
              "Der Krieg ist die bloße Fortsetzung der Politik mit anderen Mitteln." (Carl von Clausewitz, Vom Kriege)

Comment

It is the part of not including it in the beginning. I remember that all the victories were not marked with an x .

Does anyone knows an editor that can chance this?

Comment

Try out Gramphos' Civ3MultiTool, it might be able to change the victory conditions in a saved game.
                  If that tool can't do it, I wouldn't know any other method than starting a new game.

Comment

Working...
                  X