Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World War II scenario revisited

Hi Guys,

As I mentioned elsewhere, I'm putting together a variant of Nero's CivStats file based purely on WWII, as an aid to scenario writers. I just thought I'd give everyone an update on my progress!
    So far I've mostly completed the tech-tree and a list of civs and their traits (beginning techs, preferred govs etc)
    By Monday, I hope to have a unit tree, list of units and strengths, and a list of all buildings (Wonders, Small Wonders and improvements).
    For now, I'm attaching what I have done so far, with the following caveats:

1) This is NOT a final draft, though I'm happy with the tech-tree, I don't like the large numbers of gaps in units and improvements. If anyone can suggest additional units and improvements, I'd appreciate it!

2) Some of this may well turn out to be be wishful thinking, how mucg so will not be known until we see the editor and/or the expansion. For example, I'm hoping that the editor will allow us to create and edit tile improvements! If they do, then I've got an idea for a supply depot, or supply dump. This would have the effect of granting units moving through that tile a road bonus or, if a road already exists, a +1 to movement! Well, we'll see!

3) I have yet to include, within the tech tree, any techs which are Civ-specific or event-specific! Again, any suggestion along these lines would be most appreciated!

4) Thankyou to all those great Civ2 WWII scenario writers! Without your hard work, this file would not have been possible. In particular, I'd like to thank Mike Jeszenka, John Petroski, Alex the Magnificent and Captain Nemo.

Anyway, without further ado, I'll attach the file

Yours,
    The_Aussie_Lurker

P.S: To thread moderators: Please do NOT move this to the file folder. This is a creation aid ONLY! Thankyou for your attention
    Attached Files
Working...
X