No announcement yet.

It is june, so that scenario editor...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It is june, so that scenario editor...

Well, it is june allrighty? And if everyone remembers correctly, this is the month the Scenario editor was said to be released.

Now, i know everyone here will be itching to buy PTW, but im gonna ask the immeadiate question

when you get full capabilities of making scenarios, such as placing cities and units, what will be the first scenarios you make?

Personally? Civil war scenario.. Second Civil war scenario (im reading Harry Turtledove's "How Few Remain").. and pehaps a recreation of Harrty Turtledove's World War series... that one will be fun.

Oh, and maybe some more fun and weird stuff. what bout you guys?
    Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Re: It is june, so that scenario editor...

Originally posted by Ninot
    Well, it is june allrighty? And if everyone remembers correctly, this is the month the Scenario editor was said to be released.
    This question was asked in the General forum. I think Jeff said the June release would be "tenative", so don't expect anything definite until July at least.

when you get full capabilities of making scenarios, such as placing cities and units, what will be the first scenarios you make?
    It'll be the full deal. Well, as much as they'll give us at least.

Personally? Civil war scenario.. Second Civil war scenario (im reading Harry Turtledove's "How Few Remain").. and pehaps a recreation of Harrty Turtledove's World War series... that one will be fun.
    I enjoy playing Civil War scenarios. My only problem was with the Civ II one was that it was impossible to win as the South. One turn, and the entire Army of Northern Virginia with Lee was toast... Not much fun to play if you ask me.

Oh, and maybe some more fun and weird stuff. what bout you guys?
    I'm going to make a Napoleonic Wars scenario. I already have a bunch of stuff ready, like units, rules, map, etc. ready in a current .BIC file, I just need the more powerful version to make it live for real!

Comment

Im going to make a new version of the civ 2 scenario a made. Best one ever.
      Its a world war III scenario pitting east against west (Russia and Japan are on our side and Europe and America act together as NATO) where the game opens up with a surprise nuclear attack by the Chinese and middle east (Persia and Carthage). It is based in the near future. But with civ iii game play i cant wait to make this scenario for it
      "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
      - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
      Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

Working...
      X