Hi I'm new here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi I'm new here

Hi everybody I'm new using civIII and I just knew about this site I'm not really good on programing but my first question is how do I play these new units? I've read a little and I read about some hacked civIII editor where can I download it?

I hope you guys could answer all my questions bye.

CivIII FAQ
    Up the Irons!
    Rogue CivIII FAQ!
    Odysseus and the March of Time
    I think holding hands can be more erotic than 'slamming it in the ass' - Pekka, thinking that he's messed up

Comment

Also look at:

Comment

Thanks for your help guys but I did'nt know that i could even add new civs that's amazing

Comment

Originally posted by boge
          Thanks for your help guys but I did'nt know that i could even add new civs that's amazing
          Well don't go off in a big hurry adding new civs, I hear there's some problems you can run into, mainly in the diplomatic advisor's screen. I never tried it myself.

In fact, adding anything can cause problems, so it's a good idea to take it one step at a time, testing as you go along. If you add a bunch of things all at once, it will be difficult to try and isolate what's causing the problem.

Comment

Thanks I'll take that point in consideration

Comment

welcome to Apolyton, i noticed your new. I just thought id say hi. Ask anytime, people are friendly here.
              Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Working...
              X