Unit Suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unit Suggestions

I am new to the forum, but I would like to add some good unit suggestions. You may have to find renderings(i.e. color sketches) and/or historical information.

Name--Replaces--Civiliaztion--If repleaces Special Unit--Technology--Resources; Colored codes

Armored Samurai--Knight--Japan--Old Samurai replacing Swordsman--Chivalry--Iron; Armor color is Civ. color(Or just Red).

Minuteman--Musketman--America--None--Gunpowder--Saltpeter; The blue on the coat is Civ. color(Or just blue...).

Redcoat--Musketman--England, France--None--Gunpowder--Saltpeter;The red on the coat is Civ. color.

Shang Spearman--Spearman--China--None--Bronze Working--None; Armor color is Civ. color(Or just Red).

Qin Pikeman--Pikeman--China--None--Feudalism--None; Armor color is Civ. color(Or just Red, again).

Kshatriya--Horseman--India--None--Horseback Riding-or-Polytheism--Horses; Coat is Civ. color(Not sure of TRUE color).

Also, please, if you are going to try these, try to make them like as much like Firaxis made them as possible. Thank you in advance. Also, I have many ideas for historicly accurate Units, so ask if you would like more ideas. Again, thank you.
    I do not need a signature.

Why should anyone make these units for you? Get flicster and do it yourself. It's a good skill to learn
    Up the Irons!
    Rogue CivIII FAQ!
    Odysseus and the March of Time
    I think holding hands can be more erotic than 'slamming it in the ass' - Pekka, thinking that he's messed up

Comment

Ok then, I shall try... but they wiull not look great. I have only Paint Shop Pro 3 and no imagery skills. But, I will post results.
      I do not need a signature.

Comment

Working...
      X