per turn and cities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• per turn and cities

I seem to be having a problem. Im not sure why, but no matter what, i cant seem to EVER get the AI to trade for a per turn deal. At least not from them. For example if i want to trade a tech with them, theyd rather pay me 100 gold as opposed to 1 gold / turn. Can anybody tell me why this is?

Re: per turn and cities

Originally posted by nocomply
    I seem to be having a problem. Im not sure why, but no matter what, i cant seem to EVER get the AI to trade for a per turn deal. At least not from them. For example if i want to trade a tech with them, theyd rather pay me 100 gold as opposed to 1 gold / turn. Can anybody tell me why this is?
    In the early game the AI is often not able to pay per turn. I usually get gold per turn when I'm in the industrial or modern age. The AI seems to have more flexibility then by shifting around science and luxury rates or trading with other civs.
    Especially when I'm the first to get a specific tech in the modern age, the AI is often willing to pay big amounts of money per turn (up to 100 or more) just to get that tech. At that stage I always try to get as much money as possible out of the AI, so that he can't trade with the other civs or invest in improvement / military support.

Comment

Although If you keep breaking deals with them they won't give you gpt ever. And in my last game they wouldn't even take it as a gift. Not even 100 gpt. Are they crazy or do they just not want bribes. This game make me laugh sometimes. If the AI offered me 100 gpt for nothing at all I'd say "Yes please"

-Jam
      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
      Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Working...
      X