Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you see all the Civ Leaders in the diplomacy screen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you see all the Civ Leaders in the diplomacy screen?

I know I saw this somewhere else, but I've forgotten and can't find the source, so forgive me if this is repetative. I noticed in a thread a bit down the page that when some leaders do not appear in the trade screen you can use shift+right click to get to the invisible ones. My question is similar, but regards the diplomacy screen. When you have more civs in the game than there are display circles for leader heads on the default setting, how do you (can you?) make all the leaders in the game appear on the diplomacy screen?

Thanks for the help.

Try this one:

BTW, there is a search link in the menu at the top of the page....

Comment

Addition:
      You can only show up to 8 civs at the same time in the diplomacy screen.

Comment

"You can only show up to 8 civs at the same time in the diplomacy screen."

I was actually wondering if there was a way to change that. But the other tip will come in handy. Thanks for the info.

Comment

Originally posted by Groovus

I was actually wondering if there was a way to change that. But the other tip will come in handy. Thanks for the info.
          Nope 8 is the maximum, you can choose wich ones though. But you can't see all 16 at the same time

have fun
          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

man - the same questions always come up, there should be an FAQ in the Help forum...
            Up the Irons!
            Rogue CivIII FAQ!
            Odysseus and the March of Time
            I think holding hands can be more erotic than 'slamming it in the ass' - Pekka, thinking that he's messed up

Comment

Originally posted by zulu9812
              man - the same questions always come up, there should be an FAQ in the Help forum...
              Good idea. Why don't you start one? You've answered so many questions by now, that you could just gather the threads and make a list of links.

I'd be happy to gather some of my Q&As as well and put them in.

There should be some rules for this thread, so that people e.g. shouldn't put in comments but just the pure link with the title of the thread.
              It'll cost some time and I don't know whether you would want to spend your time on it. But if so, I'm sure a lot of people around here would be really thankful.

Comment

Nah - i don't mind spending the time. Thing is, unless the thread is topped it'll eventually disappear and ppl'll start asking the same old questions again. Still, I'll give it a go.
                Up the Irons!
                Rogue CivIII FAQ!
                Odysseus and the March of Time
                I think holding hands can be more erotic than 'slamming it in the ass' - Pekka, thinking that he's messed up

Comment

Working...
                X