Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing Civs-Tech help

Hi,
    My name is Mark ... and ... I'm a civaholic. Wow, admitting it, they say, is the first step. Anyhow, does anyone know how to change the AI civs to custom civs-complete with city names. For example, I usually change the Babylonians to Canadians which is fine ... however, I would like to be able to change the Iroquois to the Polish, the Aztecs to the Swedish and so on and so forth. Essentially, is it possible to have more than 1 custom civ play per game?

Can anyone help?

Thanks,
    Mark
    Last edited by Mark A. M.; May 28, 2002, 16:33.

To Clarify,
    I want to be able to have the option to play with and against several custom civs. Is it possible?'

Mark

Comment

take a look at the cretion forum,
      should find your answer somewhere.
      The file-section might be usefull too, i guess

have fun
      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Yes - changing the names of civs, leaders and cities is so incredibly easy, and has been mentioned so many times before on this forum, I'm not even going to bother.
        Up the Irons!
        Rogue CivIII FAQ!
        Odysseus and the March of Time
        I think holding hands can be more erotic than 'slamming it in the ass' - Pekka, thinking that he's messed up

Comment

Working...
        X